Rinse and Repeat

“Okay Mr Layton, give it to me straight. Have I beaten my score? Yipee.”


After a few months of puzzle bewilderment I have finally beaten the game again. Second time around isn't as bad, but there are still times when I'm stumped, indeed I think I should be proud, particularly as I refuse to cheat. I can now relax whilst looking forward to Prof. Hershels next release later this year. There’s still no official release date yet for his next game; I have an email alert set to notify me when it’s released so I will surely announce it here when the release date is officially announced.

Details are still sketchy about the last adventure; Professor Layton and the Last Time Travel, but from what I’ve seen from the official Japanese trailer it looks like nothing we’ve seen before and is full of twists and turns to keep us all guessing.

So it’s back to Professor Layton and the Curious Village and the score attempts, not that I mind of course. My friend has thoroughly enjoyed her time with the Professor and I’ve bought her a copy for my DSlite so she can play to her hearts content.

“Now then. How do you do this puzzle again?”

No comments:

Post a Comment