A Sense of Style

Hershal Laytons’ style is something I aspire to. I adore the Victorian era, the quaint buildings, the cobbled streets, the grand parties.

I recently bought a top hat which, with my waistcoat and tails I really look the part. Personally I wish I was born in this era, although enduring the barbaric medicines of the time and the stodgy food I would probably wish I were somewhere else.

Professor Layton’s games have a very romantic view of the Victorian world and this is the world I yearn to visit. When I'm really hooked into a game nothing else exists and I feel I’m there with Luke and the Professor on their quest to solve the riddles they encounter.

So I guess I have the best of both worlds, I can drop into this dream anytime I want without enduring the hardships of Victorian life.

No comments:

Post a Comment